Post by shivsaerdin on Sept 4, 2016 6:52:23 GMT -5
1) More "special" recruitable team members. Slightly different portraits from Generic runners, story based recruitment or through random encounters. Some droids or orks would be nice. Maybe a Los V or Fennian gang leader or something. More female runners too. Anyway, it's more on how these special guys interact...give them unique personas that will say something during special operations, or key decisions that the CK makes. Even if it's just a one time deal, that would be enough to brand the guy as "different" from the rest.
2) Thrown weapons/projectiles.
3) Magic. I don't see it anywhere. Is this really not part of the CK universe? or we just haven't seen it yet?
4) More stories on what's outside the NBZ. What's in the wastelands? Any other corp bigger than Mars?
shivsaerdin - thanks for the feedback, cool suggestions and all things we will consider for CK2 at this point.
1) The team composition in CK2 will be made of up far more individual and differentiated folks. If you're watching the ST2 project, think Traits. 2) Something like grenades, definitely for CK2. 3) No, there is no magic in Cyber Knights. Nor orks or dwarves, etc. 4) The Wasteland is generally empty other than transportation lines that have been established by the corps between major surviving cities. Around or under these lines, some vestiges of human life have gathered, especially near where the line hits a city.
Post by contributor on Dec 1, 2016 16:28:36 GMT -5
I know there is no magic in the CK-verse but I think a cool character would be a Nanomancer. They have the ability to command and use nanomachines in battle. It would be somewhat equivalent to magic but technologically based.
Post by contributor on Dec 2, 2016 13:23:35 GMT -5
Hah!, I really don't stick around because I'm hoping for my name in the credits (besides, what name would you put?). I'm here for the great games, devs and community. Just happy I can be a contributor sometimes.