Templar Battleforce Update #85: Legendary Records Jun 14, 2018 16:01:30 GMT -5 gundamgoth and capthawk like this
Post by fallen on Jun 14, 2018 16:01:30 GMT -5
This week, we've got an exciting revamp of the game's scoring system to better handle New Game+ mode, improved balance for swapping Scouts and Soldiers and a final round of combat log fixes.
Updated Scoring System
Looking back over 3 years of support, improvements and new features -- sometimes we find an excited feature which was added to the game (New Game+ mode) after release (but very early on!) which had some unforeseen impact on other parts of the saved game system. Templar Battleforce's record keeping system previously discarded your score for the original level when you replayed it on New Game+ or New Game++ (a third play through). With this update, we have finally enabled truly legendary records for squads by separate the scores for each play through.
This allows historical comparison between your squad's first, second or third run at a level as well as making it possible to get the really big Master Template achievement, which requires 10,000 kills.
With the help of some players, we found a bug that was causing less Supply Points to be granted to starting Scouts in a level. This made swapping scouts, soldiers and other Templars harder in levels where you started with more Scouts than not. This is now fixed and while it is pretty minor really helps on levels like the Dread Falcon.
Thanks to everyone reporting bugs and requesting features! We've got a few other great fixes in the list below, all thanks to our great Templar captains!
v2.6.61 - 6/12/2018
- Rebalanced starting SP in closed deployments to ensure that Scouts/Soldiers swap at the same values
- Improved Scoring system to keep separate records for levels defeated in standard campaign, New Game+, New Game++
- Compared scores on the same level between the first, second and third play throughs!
- Now possible to unlock the Master Templar, kill 10,000 enemies achievement!
- Rebalanced Turn Goals in some end game levels -- Hive Mind, Stratos Defense Relay and Elevator Complex
- Fixed issue with 2 secondary objectives on Righteous Fallen: Bridge level not being properly counted
- Fixed bug with combat log not reporting +Penetration % from Talents like Incinerator