grävling - as a Bondsman, they have a 60% chance of Capture, 20% chance of Assassinate, 20% chance of Surveillance until you get to 100 XP as a Knight. Then, things open up to 30% Capture, 10% Assassin, 10% Survey, 20% Kidnap, 10% Escort, 10% Kidnap and Interrogate.
Percentages are estimates, best I feel like doing in my head.
I want this info in a thread somewhere. Lemme know when you get a gap in updating stuff and I can nag you with questions for a good old-fashioned data-dump!!
Yeah, a break down for all the different connector types would be awesome, even an approximate one.