1) When choosing the flight plan, show Infos on the pilot. I'm trying to train my new pilot with Spatial and having him in the air more often than the more experienced pilots is only possible because I know his position by heart. The is no clue who is the actual pilot when choosing the craft.
2) Show the correct values for hit chance/Dodge chance. You only see the base values when hovering over the small craft during flight. Show the values taking into account gunnery, pilot and traits (and buffs/debuffs?) instead.
3) Consider buffing the exp bonus. I literally never managed to do more than 2 complete flights with any one small craft during a ship combat. Yet they only get 6exp for those huge multi turn actions they do. My crew combat crew is doing like 4-5 crew combats pretty much every ship combat gaining 150 exp slaughtering some stupid crew members that wouldn't got their own asses if the weapon was nailed there. The comparison strikes me as... unfair, even if crew combat crew tend to die more often (as in: at all).
4) Consider changing the timing of the exp buff to when they fire their weapons/board. Right now, they get the exp on landing. Every time, my pilots disable the enemy engines, I swear a little bit inside because they lost exp again. And when they are knocked from the void, they still get the full exp. That should be lowered at the very least.
1) Great suggestion, will work on adding that, probably their face. 2) Agreed, that would be good improvement. 3) Sounds good. We're also working on improving the Exp calculation for boarding to make it more fair as well. 4) Good point, will fix.