Save 50% on Templar Battleforce as v2.6.37 Released! Sept 6, 2017 11:36:50 GMT -5
Post by fallen on Sept 6, 2017 11:36:50 GMT -5
Save 50% on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux
Thanks to all of our players making suggestions, commenting on balance and asking great questions this week! We've pulled together a weapons focused update, including a new Gear Level 7 Needle Viper for Scouts. The new Needle Rifle cause a ripple of improvements up to the Rubicon Needler, the relic in the class, making it a more impressive weapon for its Gear Level 9 cost. To match the rebalance, the Stealth Naga Rifle has also shifted up to Gear Level 9, where it belonged, with a small increase in stats to compensate for its additional GL cost. The new Needle Viper is in Stealth Operative 4.
We've added a new Ordnance for the Berserk class, which will resupply the three new Talents that were added at the time that Berserks picked up Dual Axe wielding. This one has been added to "Wrath 5" RQ level.
We've improved consistency with the application of debuffs that drive an enemy's armor negative. If an enemy's armor rating is negative, they recieve an additional +50% Negative Armor in damage (-8 Armor = +4 Dmg). Before this patch, this rule was being skipped for Penetrating hits. Now fixed, always applied! Even better!
Thanks to all of our players and thanks for leaving a review!
- New Weapon: new Needler Viper for Scouts, Gear Level 7 Needler
- Rebalanced Weapon: Increased gear level of Stealth Ops Naga Rifle to GL 9
- Improved Weapon: Rubicon Needler Relic for Scouts more impressive
- New Ordnance: Fury Resupply to resupply Berserk's Wrathful Defense, Kill Strike and Hacking Blows
- If enemy armor debuffed below 0, takes extra Dmg equal to 50% of negative Armor score
- Fixed Mag-Core Leviathan to be Hydra-only