Templar Battleforce Update #86: Hunter or the Hunted? Sept 8, 2018 21:10:49 GMT -5 CdrPlatypus, capthawk, and 1 more like this
Post by fallen on Sept 8, 2018 21:10:49 GMT -5
Update #86 brings together a big package of improvements of finer tuned balancing, small AI improvements on certain levels, fixed map bugs and improved dialog. A lot of the changes in this package are very specific and gathered and evaluated from our player-base.
First, we've buffed and rebalanced a number of things on the Templar side. Tactical Point durability bonuses are now slightly higher for their SP cost, we've improved two of the Engineer's Revolvers and ensured fair balance for the Mk18 Dominant.
Much of the AI changes and improvements comes from working directly with players who were finding issues on levels, exploiting AI pathing or seeing the AI doing suboptimal routing. To increase the danger of Narvidian flying units, we've upped their damage moderately and increased the Narv's hunting routines to better seek out your Templars, especially if they scatter. In the New Game+ and New Game++ mods, we've doubled down on defensive turrets to make sure they can still shred your high level armor -- those things should never be something you can ignore.
Enjoy the newest updates and balancing tweaks. These will, as always, be most felt on higher difficulties!
v2.6.63 - 9/8/2018
- Improved Tactical Point Durability Bonuses granted by Reinforced Structures (1-3) by 20%
- Buffed Penetration scores for Scoped Revolver and Cannon Revolver
- Reworked Mk18 Dominant Neptune weapon to Range 6, lower Penetration
- Buffed Scout Relic, Null-Storm Armor
- Reduced purchase price for Irid Field Kit and Grenadier's Resupply Wargear
- Slightly increased purchase price for Flame Coat Kit Wargear
- Moderate buffs for Narvidian Flying Unit Damage
- Improved Narvidian enemy hunting AI to better predict player movement
- Damage buffs for New Game+ enemy turrets and AA Turrets
- Buffed traitor human soldier rocket damage and penetration
- Increased Xeno defenders in "Kaldun: Factory Core South" level
- Improved enemy AI pathfinding in "Trench Warfare" level
- Rebalanced Xeno spawning rates in "Leo Drop Zone"
- Fixed dialog typos, map visual glitches and reported crashes
- Upgrades to Android-26, Java 1.8 and new Google APIs