I have the most recent version of the game on Android.
I've located and had an encounter with Ravenna.
I found a pool with chains and returned to Freeport to talk about it.
Now, I'm not sure if I missed something or maybe I have to wait for an update.
My open quests are:
1. I need to return to the Crone and Judge her. She gives me a gift... but I'm not able to judge her. The only dialog option is to return to the wasteland. Do I need to do something else? She said in dialogue, that I should return to her after I encounter Ravenna. The quest remains open. 2. Even after opening the Return to the City of the Dead quest... two quests about finding Ravenna remain open (I sought the helf of the druid) 3. Also, the quest about finding Rabiel before Ravenna... still open. 4. ...as well as the one about being on the lookout for other gods.
So... this doesn't affect gameplay (I suppose), but perhaps it's not a bug? I need to locate Ravenna again? I'm asking because it might be a long trip in this game.
Anyway, as of 2019:
1. Can the chained creature be killed? 2. Is the game finished (final boss / bosses killable) etc.? 3. If not - will there be an update in 2019, to give this game a proper closure before perhaps - part 2?
g - thanks for posting! Can you post the version number you have off the main menu?
1. It sounds like you need to follow Ravenna. She returned to the City of the Dead.
2. Depending on your exact sequence of events, it is a known bug that the "find Ravenna" quest log can stick around incorrectly. We're working on that.
3. The final dungeon/bosses are not yet available, though we've made a lot of progress on it 2019. I am working this week on the penultimate boss fight, have to finish the final boss fight and then its all ready to go! So, pretty soon I think.