Star Traders: Frontiers Update #244: Spice Hall Dec 13, 2020 16:27:16 GMT -5 strega, lordscrod, and 1 more like this
Post by fallen on Dec 13, 2020 16:27:16 GMT -5
Update #242 continues to expand your character customization options, adds new wilderness zone art and plugs a few more holes in the ever expanding Talent Manifest. We've also fixed a huge raft of issues and bugs reported by the community.
We're closing in on capping of 2020 and this is our 50th update of the year! If you like the pace of updates, our dedication to improving the game and all the new, free content please take a moment to leave us a holiday present -- a wee review!
Next year will be an exciting year as our turn-based cyberpunk heist RPG will be coming to Steam. If word hasn't trickled down from the tippity top of the New Boston spires, leaked below the streets and drip-drip-dripped into your safehouse, its time to get on the wishlist. Cyber Knights: Flashpoint mixes stealth, hacking and tactical combat with deep RPG elements and a unique heist system for missions. The wishlist button is calling your name, Knight. If you didn't know, now you know.
Matched Smuggler Outfits
To follow up on the new 12 faces that were added across Update #242 and #243, we've now added a new set of match space smuggler outfits. We're always hearing how we need more matched outfits, so we're glad to see how well these two work together and depending on the type of crew you are running, they can fill in for a lot of ship or combat roles.
Flash Charge in Talent Manifest
The Navigator's "Flash Charge" ship encounter Talent which allows you to lunge into ship combat at either range 4 or 3 was missing from the Ship Encounter section of the Talent Manifest. It has now been added to make this easy to keep an eye on.
Community Quality of Life
A huge thanks -- as always -- to our community for helping us to improve the game, fix bugs, and file down rough edges.
[*] We've improved the display for the "Entropic Estimate" Talent to ensure it shows not only the duration of the Rumor but also its estimated end date.
[*] Bounty Hunter's "Cold-Blooded Threats" Talent is improved to affect 5 enemy crew instead of 3 with its significant Morale damage.
[*] Fixing an oversight, Bounty Hunter's "Cold-Blooded Threats" and Military Officer's "Call for Surrender" are no longer shown as options against xeno.
[*] We've fixed a whole close of bugs that could cause the ship skill pools to get out of date during orbital ops if components were repaired or damaged.
[*] We've fixed a bug where some Contacts might have two "Sell Intel" offers due to Traits.
v3.1.11 - 12/13/2020
- Added two new outfits, matched space smugglers
- Added new environment background for jungle wilderness
- Added Navigator's "Flash Charge" to the Talent Manifest in Encounter Talents
- "Entropic Estimate" Talent now includes the length of the Salvage Rumor as well as the estimated date of completion
- Improved Bounty Hunter's "Cold-Blooded Threats" to affect 5 targets instead of 3
- Fixed issue where Bounty Hunter's "Cold-Blooded Threats" and Mil Officers "Call for Surrender" could be used against xeno
- Fixed set of issues in orbital ops and explorer where ship skill pools could become out of date due to repair or damage
- Fixed bug where Contact could have 2 Sell Intel services due to Traits
- Fixed description issues with Spy's "Distracting Shots" Talent
- Fixed positioning of recruit review on some window sizes and resolutions