Complete MatrixNet Map and Hacking Info and others Jan 10, 2014 18:33:16 GMT -5 via mobile
Post by Heyokah Shadow Of Light on Jan 10, 2014 18:33:16 GMT -5
Attached a map of the COMPLETE navigation nodes of Matrixnet, colour coded for factions.
I hope it helps you. Also some things I wish someone had told me
1. You can access ANY node from ANY Data Port, some places just got shortcuts to others.
2. You can attempt to get paydata off any node, usually if is a connecting node it will only give you 1 download, other ending spots or hosts will give you 3-4 if you are lucky. If you get the Null message when you try to find data, there is no more data on that node ( you will have to disconnect and connect again, the node will be refrshed).
They key to getting a lot of downloads from a faction is to navigate to all the nodes they "own" that are easy to access. Mars and Yaka being the easiest ones to get.
3. Selling Data to Data Hounds is the FASTEST way to increase your rep, you can go from 0 to 200 in one machine, in one day, from a safe zone. Then you can go find the ladder, sell all the info, and get all the rewards
3. Most ladders end up at around 150 reputation, Yakuza ends at 200. Some ladders lead to things that haven't been implemented yet, like swords, and conversations with the heads of the factions.
4. I have done all the hacking possible with Hacking 5 and a +3 Hacking implant. No need to go further.
5. At the moment there is not enough paydata for you to have to use any 50k+ computer.
6. A very quick way of getting experience is to raise athletics and stealth and escape every fight. (+1 exp), without having to go to Corp territory. ( If you are hack or face and don't want to fight )
7. To get V-chips of datahounds, just gain a lot of rep with a faction and walk around clicking "interfere" everytime you get an encounter.
8. There is 4 taxi drivers in the game
9. Assassinate missions are easier than capture, you can just blow up your target and escape and the mission will still be successful, while on capture you need to get all the guards down.
10. I have never met a group of enforcers that didn't accept a bribe.
Can't wait for more ladders and storylines !