Post by Sinocelt on Sept 19, 2017 5:13:18 GMT -5
BOUNTY HUNTER =============================
Bounty hunters are navigation and riffle experts; they unerringly track down their targets to execute death warrants.
A captain whose first job is Bounty Hunter will gain the following traits:
● Menacing: 20% chance of gaining a permanent +1 Intimidate Skill Bonus when leveling (max. 12)
● Sharpshooter: +10% Ranged Accuracy
Be they facing the xeno in space or leading crews onto hostile worlds, explorers keep pushing the boundaries of the known universe.
A captain whose first job is Explorer will gain the following traits:
● Device Freak: If captain or officer, gains a second Gear slot
● Adventurous: [Resilience]% of recovering 3 to 5 Morale whenever exploring
Merchants can sniff out the right market for the right trade, and in finance as in politics, they can negotiate the best deals.
A captain whose first job is Merchant will gain the following traits:
● Gossip: 20% chance to learn a Rumor when Spicing
● Charmer: +3 Charisma
MILITARY OFFICER ==========================
Military officers command with an iron spine and the authority of years of service. Be the battle on land or in space, they’re ready to take charge and roar orders.
A captain whose first job is Military Officer will gain the following traits:
● Inspiring: +2 Charisma, 15% chance to resist Debuffs
● Tough: +3 Fortitude, +10% Armor
Pirates are the terror of the shipping lanes; they’ve become experts at blockading worlds to intercept, cripple, and capture ships.
A captain whose first job is Pirate will gain the following traits:
● Terrifying: +10% credits when blockading
● Dead Aim: +15% Critical
Equally adept at navigating the stars as they are negotiating their way through the underbelly of the Faction worlds, smugglers profit by flouting laws, dodging taxes, and sniffing out rich trades in black markets.
A captain whose first job is Smuggler will gain the following traits:
● Focused: +1 Strength, +1 Quickness, +1 Fortitude
● Shrewd: +3 Wisdom, +1 Quickness
Spies are masters at sneaking in and out of places, gathering intel and completing missions without leaving a trace.
A captain whose first job is Spy will gain the following traits:
● Charmer: +3 Charisma
● Sharp-Witted: 25% chance of gaining double XP each time XP is gained
Zealots are the worst enemies of their Faction’s enemies. Accomplishing missions allows them to move quickly up military ranks.
A captain whose first job is Zealot will gain the following traits:
● Fearsome: -2 Charisma, +15% Damage
● Concentration: +2 Wisdom, +1 Resilience
For potential profession combos, click here.